Feeling Sick? Please stay home!
At Woodbridge Golf & Country Club, the health and safety of our members and staff are our highest priorities. We appreciate the support and flexibility of all of our members as we adjust to doing things a little differently to protect one another and work together to keep our Club safe.
In accordance with local government mandates and guidelines, Woodbridge Golf & Country Club has taken extra precautions to help our Club and community stay safe and healthy. Please review the important information below regarding safety protocols and more.
Staff & Member Guidelines:
• If you feel sick, have a fever, or difficulty breathing, OR if in the last two weeks you have been in contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, please get tested and stay home.
• Please be courteous to fellow members and allow for proper spacing when accessing or using the Club.
• Wash and sanitize your hands
• Face masks are required to be worn at all times while indoors, except while enjoying meals and seated at a table.
• If you have utilized the Club and test positive, please contact a Club representative immediately and inform them of a positive test so we can inform all potentially exposed parties (Members and staff) to quarantine and get tested.