Weekly Dinner Specials
Thursday & Friday, April 25-26
For Reservations, call 334-5454, extension 285
Thursdays – Cafe Dining 5:30-7:30pm
Fridays – Cafe Dining 5:30-7:30pm
Lemon Garlic Chicken $24
Roasted Chicken with Crispy Skin and a with a spicy South American Mojo Sauce of Citrus, Oregano, Cumin, Garlic and Olive Oil. Served with the Vegetable and Starch of the evening, and your choice of Soup or Salad.
Oregon Steelhead Trout $32
Blue Corn crusted and Pan Fried with choice of Sauce:
– Pineapple Salsa
– Texas Caviar – Black-eyes peas in a light vinaigrette
– Cilantro Lime Crema
Served with the Vegetable and Starch of the evening, and your choice of Soup or Salad.
Filet Mignon Saltimbucco $40
Beef Tenderloin wrapped in Prosciutto and topped with a Bruschetta of tomatoes, basil, garlic and extra virgin olive oil. Served with the Vegetable and Starch of the evening, and your choice of Soup or Salad.
New Menu Items
Daily Soup: Chicken Noodle
Classic Reuben Sandwich
Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut, and 1000 Island Dressing on grilled Rye Bread $9.50 half | $11.50 Full
Back by Popular Demand
Chicken Apple Bacon
Grilled Chicken, sliced Apples, Baby Arugula, Bacon, Smoked Gouda Cheese and Mustard Poppy Seed Dressing on a grilled French Milk Roll $9.00 half | $11.00 full
Sautéed Beef Tenderloin with Shallots, Mushrooms and fresh Thyme, deglazed with Cabernet, finished with Sour Cream and served with fresh Pappardelle Pasta $28Center Cut Ribeye
14 oz. Certified Black Angus broiled and finished with Garlic Butter $39
- Taco Tuesday – Prices applicable with the purchase of a beverage (non-alcoholic if the order is to-go).
- Wedges, Chicken, Burgers & Brews – Available Wednesdays beginning at 3 pm. Prices applicable with the purchase of a beverage (non-alcoholic if the order is to-go).
- Thursday Flip It – Members & Spouses “flip” for a chance at 50 percent off their entrees (salads & sandwiches not included). Reservations must be made by 3 pm.
- Friday Prime Rib by the Ounce – (Certified Black Angus) Starting at 6 ounces, and increasing in 2-ounce increments. 2.75 (per ounce)